In my personal opinion (just going off of my own experiences), I don’t think they start off knowing everyone (there’s just too many of us). I think you have to initiate communication or, at least, meet them somewhere down the road.
Out of all the entities I’ve interacted with, I will say that Lucifer seems the most comfortable with me. He has always treated me with an air of familiarity that I’ve always found to be unsettling. I’m really not sure what that’s about.
I could be wrong about all of this, but generally, I’ve had to build my relationships w/ other deities/entities.
Needless to say, one of them probably wishes he could turn back time…lol
I’m not sure what kind of sources you are looking for, but here’s a compiled and organized list (well, as organized as I’ll ever be).
Hopefully, some of these help!
- Isaiah 14:12 from the Hebrew Bible (Applies to Lucifer)
*Lucifer is only mentioned once throughout the Hebrew Bible
- Christian Bible (Applies to Satan. Lucifer is not mentioned):
A List of Mentions (Just a few for example):
- 1 Peter 5:8
- 1. John 3:8
- 2 Corinthians 11:14
- Revelation 12:9
- James 4:7
- Matthew 16:23
- Luke 10:18
- Anton Lavey’s ‘Satanic Bible’ (I don’t recommend him, personally)
*Lucifer is mentioned as one of the four Crowned Princes of Hell
- Roman - Associated w/ the God, Phosphorus
- Greek - Associated w/ the God, Phaethon
- Ancient Canaanite - Associated w/ the God, Attar
- Islamic - Some associate Lucifer w/ Iblis or Shaytan
- John Milton’s ‘Paradise Lost’ (Poetry/Lit)
- William Blake’s ‘Lucifer’ (Works used in ‘Paradise Lost’)
- Gustave Dore’s ‘Lucifer’ (Works used in ‘Paradise Lost’)
- Francesco Maffei's 'Archangel Michael Overthrowing Lucifer'
- Dante Alighieri’s ‘Dante’s Inferno’ (Lit)
- Aleister Crowley’s ‘Hymn to Lucifer’ (Poetry)
Famous or Well-Known Luciferians:
- Michael W. Ford - Author of ‘Beginning Luciferian Magick’, ‘Luciferian Witchcraft’ and ‘Dragon of the Two Flames’
- Aleister Crowley - Thelemic, but major influence on Luciferianism
- Madeline Montalban - Occultist and Luciferian
- Dani Filth (lead singer of Cradle of Filth) - Admitted to being Luciferian during a live interview
Famous or Well-Known Satanists:
*I wish I could think of better mentions than these. I’ll add some later, if I can come up with anything better. My mind is fried, at the moment.
- Anton S. Lavey - Author of ‘The Satanic Bible’ and founder of ‘The Church of Satan’ (Atheistic beliefs)
- Kenneth Anger - Co-founder for ‘The Church of Satan’
- JJ Brine (Musician of The Labiancas and Founder of Vector Gallery)
Devotees of Lucifer I recommend following:
*People on Tumblr
**If I forgot to mention you, just give me a shout-out!
- Wrathful Calm
- Spiritual Awakening
- Stormy Witch
- Tenacious Tea
- Little Hylian Witch
- Finn the Luciferian
- Dark Soul with Fiery Eyes
- Nihilistic-Void (more of a devotee to Asmodeus, though)
Devotees of Satan/Samael I recommend following:
Shops I recommend:
- The Crafty Cat: http://thecraftycat.storenvy.com
- Luciferian Apotheca
I’ll build on this list as more things come up! :)